The physical therapy notes (PT Notes) is a particular format of recording information employed by physical therapists. Most PT notes are written in the S.O.A.P note format. S.O.A.P. stands for Subjective, Objective, Assessment and Plan. Most allied medical professions use this format of recording progress reports.
Learn more about writing PT notes.
- Physical Therapy Initial Evaluation Basics
- Physical Therapy Documentation: PT SOAP Notes
- Physical Therapy SOAP Notes (PT Notes) Basics
- Physical Therapy Notes Writing Guidelines (APTA-Guidelines)
- Parts of the Physical Therapy SOAP Notes
- Sample Physical Therapy SOAP Note
- SOAP Notes
- Physical Therapy Abbreviations